some useful Turkish daily phrases for tourists

5/25/2017

Some Useful Turkish Daily Phrases For Tourists



Today I will write about some dailly Turkish phrases and I m sure that phrases will help you when come Turkey,at stret,at restaurants,at taxi,at shops...Turkish people like when talk Turkish and they can be more friendly too maybe sellers can discount too.I will write most usefull ones.I hope can help you.

Hello-Merhaba-(MEHR-hah-bah)
Good morning-Günaydın-(gew-nahy-DUHN)
Good evening-İyi akşamlar-(EE ahk-shahm-LAHR)
Good night-İyi geceler-(EE geh-jeh-LEHR)
What is your name? -Adınız ne?-(AH-duh-NUHZ neh)
My name is......- Adım ,,,,    (Ah-DUH.....)
How are you?--Nasılsınız--(NAHS-suhl-suh-nuhz)
I'm fine--İyiyim-(Ee-YEE-yihm)
Pardon- Affedersiniz-(af-feh-DEHR-see- neez )
Thanks- Teşekkürler-(teh-sheh-kewr-LEHR)
Pleae -Lütfen-(LEWT-fehn)
What?--Ne?--(NEH)
How?--Nasıl--(NAH-suhl)
Who?--Kim?--(KEEM)
Where is --Nerede--(NEH-reh-deh)
bus station--otogar--(OH-toh-gahr)
hotel--Otel--(oh-TEHL)
restaurant-lokanta--(loh-KAHN-tah)
toilet--tuvalet--(too-vah-LEHT)
room---oda---(OH-dah)
street--sokak--(soh-KAHK)
left/right--sol/sağ--(SOHL/SAAH)
airport--havaalanı--(Hah-VAH-ah-lah-nuh)
train--tren(TREHN)
bus--otobüs--(Oh-toh-BEWSS)
car--araba--(AH-rah-bah)
ticket--bilet--(bee-LEHT)
how much--Ne kadar--(Neh Kadhar)
What is this--Bu Ne--(BOO neh)
When--Ne zaman-(NEH zah-mahn)
Why--Neden--(NEH-dehn)
Cheap--Ucuz--(oo-JOOZ)


If you want to learn another words or phrases can crite me I will add on list.
Do not forget to drop comments..



Share this

Hi Dear Visitors.I'm Recep admin of this blog.Actually I'm Mechanical engineer but started to write that blog in 2015 for help foreigns,improve my English and try to show How Turkey is a wonderfull country with places,cities,culture,tradition,meals,life and people.Thanks for to read it and do not forget to drop comments.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »